Tent Extendable Frame Supported 2M
• GBPL is a pioneer in the manufacturing of highly advanced expandable modular tent systems and has garnered a burgeoning market share in the supply of these tents in India.
• After first appearing during the Second World War, these Tents have through the years evolved into Extendable Modular types that have become widely acknowledged the world over as the most practical alternative shelters in times of unrest.
• Owing to their flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and linking capability to build capacities as large as required, these tents have gained international acceptance by the defence forces of many nations.
• Furthermore, Extendable Frame Supported Tents can today adapt many special requirements such as vehicle maintenance, field kitchens and mobile hospitals to the original standard modular tents.
• GBPL 2M and 4M Extendable Tents are sturdy and boast of a host of features.
• Structures are made of Hard Aluminium Alloy Pipes and Aluminium Alloy Casted Joints.
• Attached Nylon cords secure the structures from all sides.
• TEFS consist mainly of three cloth components: The Outer Fly, Inner Fly & End Curtain.
• Can be extended in length (by 2.0m Increments).
|S. No.||Layer||Material Used||Features|
|1||Outer Fly||Duck Cotton||Water Resistant|
|2||Inner Fly (Inner Layer)||Dosootie||Softer Insulatior Material|
|3||End Curtain||Duck Cotton & Dosootie||Canvas Lined With Dosootie|
• 4M and 2M Tents can be linked to cover larger areas.
• Easy setup/strike Modular Frame System, made of Folding Aluminium, requires minimum Guy Rope and Stakes for quick set-up.
• Can withstand extreme desert, tropical and moderate climates.
• The colour of the Outer Fly (olive green or khaki) is used to camouflage the Tents.
SPARES AND ACCESSORIES
• Outer Fly
• Inner Liner
• End Curtain
• Cross Bracing
• Universal Aluminium Alloy Pole
• 4-Way Aluminium Alloy Joint
• 2-Way Aluminium Alloy Joint
• 3-Way Aluminium Alloy Joint
• Small Carbon Pin
• Angel Pin
CAPACITY & DIMENSIONS
|Type.||No. of Person||Length||Width||Tent Height||Well Height||Windows||Windows Size||Doors||Door Size|
|in mtrs.||in mtrs.||in mtrs.||in mtrs.||in mtrs.||in mtrs.|